JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for motivated, determined, and organised volunteers to join our team.
The role will suit passionate film enthusiasts who are interested in engaging with the local film community and working closely with Berlin Film Society's team on our daily social media campaigns and monthly film events.
- Applicants must be over 18
- Competent in film
- Good spoken and written English skills are essential
- Bonus points if you speak and write in German too
- Confident in working independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage clients
- Past experience in working with social media is preferred
- Confident using primary social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and able to deliver engaging posts in BFS voice
- Partake in film programming
- Conduct research for film series
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for our film club and upcoming events
- Assist in attracting sponsors and funding
- Help to coordinate events
- Partake in managing press and publicity
Please note that as Berlin Film Society is a non-profit organisation, the position is unpaid, but it will be a valuable experience while working at one of Berlin's most recognised independent film institutions. The work can also be validated as a 3 or 6 month internship if it is a compulsory part of your programme of study or if it is an Erasmus+ traineeship.
We are now taking applications for Spring/Summer (Feb-Aug) and Autumn/Winter (Aug-Feb) seasons.
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.